the most part of the Himachal Pradesh is covering by him(ice) so as the name. In India, the best place to travel to Himachal Pradesh. so let’s start about Himachal Pradesh tourism.
Himachal Pradesh tourism places
MANALI TOURIST PLACES
- interesting places of Manali to visit:- Rohtang pass, Hidimba Devi temple, mall road market, Vashist Kund(hot water springs), Manu temple
It has a reputation as a backpacking center and honeymoon destination.
It is also a famous junction for an adventure trip. Here are some of them like paragliding, river rafting, tracking, mountain climbing, mountain biking, zip line. These are some things you can do in Himachal Pradesh tourism places
- Rohtang pass:- the Rohtang pass is on the height of 13000 ft(4206 m). It is a main tourist attraction place because it is always covering the snow.
- so you can always see the snow there.
- best time to visit Rohtang is MAY to JUNE and OCTOBER to NOVEMBER
- In winter the Rohtang pass remains closed so in this place you cannot go in the winter season.
- the opening time of Rohtang pass is 5:00 A.M.
- if you go in winter then if you cant visit the Rohtang pass then you have to visit Solang valley.
- nature lovers can enjoy the beauty of this place and take a good photo of nature.
- MALL ROAD:- this is the best and cleanest market in the world and it is the main street in Manali.
- this is the heart of the Manali city.
These are the best places to visit in Himachal Pradesh tourist places.
SHIMLA TOURIST PLACES
Interesting places of Shimla:- Kufri, Sankat Mochan temple, mall road,
- Kufri:- is a small hill station.
- horse riding is the main tourist attraction point of Kufri and the best place to take photos.
- holly covered with jungle valley called green valley is in between Shimla and Kufri.
DALHOUSIE TOURIST PLACES
Dainkund peak- it is a high-end peak that is mounted with the temple and from here one can see the Kailash Darshana (Everest sightseeing).
popularly known as the Switzerland of India or a mini Switzerland.
Khajjiar, panchpula, dainikund peak, satdhara falls, rock garden, rangmahal.
- Khajjiar:- the mini Switzerland of India. its name is on the name of snake Khaji.
- there is a temple of Khaji naga(snake).
- the main point of paragliding
- Dainkund peak (Kailash Darshan):- it is a high-end peak that is mounted with the temple.
- from this temple, we can see the Kailash(Mount Everest).
- it the highest peak where it gets maximum snow-fall during the winter.
- it is one of the most visited places in Dalhousie.
DHARAMSHALA TOURIST PLACES
Interesting places of Dharamshala:- Kangra valley, Dharam Kot, Dalai Lama temple complex, Bhagsu waterfall, Kangra forte, dal lake.
Dharamshala is surrounded by cedar forests on the edge of Himalayas,
Dharamshala is famed as the holy residence of the Dalai Lama.
OTHER INTERESTING PLACES
- Jammu and Kashmir tourism places
- Telangana tourist places
- Delhi tourist places
- Tamil Nadu tourist places
- Andhra Pradesh tourism places
- Karnataka tourism places
- Uttarakhand tourism places
- Kerala tourism places
- Punjab tourism places
- Uttar Pradesh tourism places
see other interesting places of other states click here..
for other topics visit catagories in the india blogs web site