Jagannath puri rath yatra
Rath yatra. live sessions of rath yatra here.. jagannath puri live rath yatra. Live darshan of jagannath puri.
Lets see the live jagannath rath yatra video direct from the puri. commentary in english and hindi both.
Commentary in Hindi and in english.
Rituals for the world’s biggest chariot festival – Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra 2020 – has begun in Odisha’s Puri under guidelines set by the Supreme Court of India. The deities of Lord Jagannath (also referred to as Bhagwan Vishnu), Balabhadra (his brother) and Subhadra (his sister) will travel on a chariot for a nine-day sojourn to Gundicha temple. This annual car yatra of Lord Jagannath is refer to as.
Its stay on the age-old yatra considere sacred by Hindus. Following the top court’s order, Puri district authorities, Shri Jagannath Temple priests and servitors, civic authorities, officials from the Naveen Patnaik government in Odisha made a late night dash to ensure the Supreme Court guidelines were follow. Live darshan of jagannath puri.
Important Guidelines for the Rath Yatra
- Each Ratha (Chariot) shall be pull by not more than 500 persons.
- There shall be an interval of one hour between two chariots.
- All entry points into the city of Puri, i.e., airports, railways stations, bus stands etc. Shall be close during the period. Rath Yatra festival.
- Everyone who will be involve in the rituals will have to be test for COVID-19.
- State Govt shall maintain record containing details of all those. Who have been allow to participate in the Rath Yatra or the rituals connect. Therewith along with details of medical conditions after testing.