So here we are starting Punjab tourist places
Punjab name is came from the 5 river of Punjab like jhelum river, chenab river, ravi river, sutlaj river, beas river.
The best places to visit in punjab are amritsar, jalandhar, dhariwal, patiyala, bhakhra, pathankot and vagha.
Punjab tourist places :-
- this city is 22 km away from the India-Pakistan border and have a main tourist attraction because of golden temple and jaliyawala bagh.
- market of Amritsar is famous for Sikh kada and chudi market because the golden temple is of Sikh.
- Golden temple :- famouse place in amritsar because the golden temple is gold plated temple surrounded by the water with the koi fish inside it.
- amritsar is also famouse for Lassi(A SWEET CURD PREPARATION).
- established in 1951 by the government of India to commemorate the the massacre of peaceful.
- it is the most tragic landmark events in the history of India.
- the British Indian army under the command of acting brigadier civilians who had gathered in jalliynawala bagh and he general dier killed the people in 1919 on the baishakhi festival.
- also famous to buy a Sikh kada,
WAGHA BORDER :-
- This wagha is the village with the border of the India-Pakistan and tourist main attraction point because of the retreat ceremony between Indian army and Pakistan army.
- At the last of the show the flags are comes down of both the countries.
- India and Pakistan both side have the biggest flag of the countries
- it is famous for the toys and weapons.
- It is not that much famous to travel in jalandhar
- it is famous for warm clothes.
- India’s biggest dam is in the bhakhra on sutlaj river.
- moti bag palace and netaji subhash institute of the sports are the main places of interest are here to visit.
Best books of Punjab :-
see other interesting places of other states click here..
for other topics visit catagories in the india blogs web site.